The Walla Walla Plan Center
The Chamber’s Plan Center is a central location that connects its members - contractors, subcontractors, service providers – with regional commercial construction projects that are out to bid. All Plan Center members can stop in to review available plans as hard copies or online using our state-of-the-art work station. Or, join as a Virtual Plan Center member to view, track and search projects online from your personal computer.
The Plan Center also provides large format printing, scanning, and copying services at competitive prices.
Member Login for Plan Center
All Plan Center Members can click the link below to log-in to the Virtual Plan Room to view current & post bid projects and order plans at the Walla Walla Valley Plan Center.
*If you are having log-in problems, forgot your user ID or password or just have questions, please call 509-525-0850.
Standard Membership is an economic way to access information on regional commercial construction projects open for bid. Use our Plan Room as your second office to stay in touch with today's ever-changing projects. Benefits of the Standard Plan Center membership include:
All members receive a newsletter which can be e-mailed, faxed or mailed to you. The newsletter lists all available construction projects by bid date and file number, gives a brief job description, and provides you with a bin number location if a hard copy of the plans is available.
Access to The Plan Room
The Plan Room is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. All hard copy plans, specs and addenda on hand are available for members to view during this time. If more time is needed, plans can be reserved in advance for check out overnight.
A high speed internet workstation is available in the Plan Room to view plans, specs, addenda and project details online. Assistance is always available to help guide you through the web site.
Ready to become a Standard Member?
If you feel your business will benefit from this service, please download an application and fax it to (509) 522-2038, or drop it off at the Plan Center at 29 E. Sumach with your payment.
Plan Room Rules
- You must be a member of the Walla Walla Valley Plan Center to use the Plan Room.
- Plan Room hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, except for holidays.
- Members disseminating information in any format to non-members may be suspended from further use of the Plan Room.
- The location of plans and specs on file will be indicated on the Bin Index in the Plan Room. Addenda received will also be listed on the Bin Index.
- Plans and specs are not to be marked on or defaced in any manner. Any member found guilty of marking on, defacing or removing sections of plans may be suspended from further use of the Plan Room.
- Large format copies can be ordered and often printed the same day with the assistance of the Plan Center personnel. Copy machines are also available to print specs and other miscellaneous information.
- Members whose dues or outstanding invoices for credit are 60 days in arrears may be restricted from charging further services and checking out plans and specs until payment is made in full.
- Plans may be reserved in advance for checkout. See plan check out procedure below.
Plan Check Out Procedure:
- Pick up plans between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Return plans before 12:00 p.m. the following day
- May return in the drop box in the back door after hours
- Warnings will be issued for plans returned after 12:00 p.m.
- First Offense: verbal warning
- Second Offense: suspend check out privileges for one month
- Third Offense: suspend check out privileges for two months
- Plans cannot be checked out the evening prior to bid opening; if bid opening is on Monday, the plans cannot be taken from the Plan Room over the weekend
- Please email or call (509) 525-0850 to cancel your reservation