Why Join the Chamber?
1. Promotion in the Valley Business News. Reach new customers and widen your exposure by submitting your news for inclusion in our weekly emailed business news source. It’s free and it’s easy. Only member news is published, but anyone may subscribe.
2. Widen your Internet exposure. Get listed in the Chamber’s online members-only directory where your listing can be found by name or category. The Chamber web site averages 9,000-12,000 unique visitors each month.
3. Stay in the know with our Monthly Newsletter Your business will receive the monthly ChamberNews. The Chamber newsletter is mailed to business men and women throughout the valley. You may take advantage of placing news notes, inserts and other advertising in this publication.
4. Receive time sensitive updates and alerts by email. Keep up-to-date about community information and events as well as security alerts regarding potential threats to your business (i.e. a counterfeiter or robber in the area).
5. Relocation packages. Provide promotional materials in relocation packages at no charge. These packages are mailed throughout the United States to people interested in relocating to our community.
6. Brochure display in Chamber office. Display brochures and pamphlets free of charge in the Chamber Visitor Center.
7. Gain new customers or save money. Gain access to participate in a member-to-member discount program offered only to Chamber members.
8. Membership address labels. Your business has access, for a small fee, to a current mailing list of Chamber members.
9. Network to meet future customers. Attend and/or host Business After Hours. This event, held on the second Tuesday of each month, is your best opportunity to network with other business leaders in the community. You may also showcase your business as a host of this event.
10. Gain new customers from the Chamber referral service. We ALWAYS refer Chamber members FIRST to the thousands of people each year who request information from the Chamber.
11. Launch your business or remodel with a ribbon cutting or grand opening. The Chamber will help promote your grand opening event to local business people and local media, if you desire. Gold scissors and ribbon are available to borrow. After the event we will include a picture in the printed newsletter.
12. Associate your business with Chamber events. Showcase your business or products in the community by sponsoring Chamber events. Sponsorship opportunities include the Business Classic Golf Tournament, Business Awards Showcase, Annual Awards Banquet and Networking events.