GET FREE BUSINESS ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCED MENTORS
Since 1964, SCORE has helped more than 11 million entrepreneurs start, grow or successfully exit a business throughout the United States.. SCORE's 10,000 volunteers provide free, expert mentoring, resources and education in all 50 U.S. states and territories. SCORE which originally stood for Service Corps of Retired Executives, is a nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering the success of small businesses and entrepreneurs across diverse industries. Comprised of experienced professionals and experts, Now has over 60% of their Certified Mentor and Presenter volunteers are working professionals and entrepreneurs and many far from retirement. SCORE offers invaluable mentorship, guidance, and resources to individuals embarking on their entrepreneurial journeys or seeking to grow existing ventures.
At the heart of SCORE's mission is the provision of free and confidential business mentoring. Seasoned mentors, executives or business owners themselves, volunteer their time to provide personalized support and advice. They offer insights into various aspects of business operations, including strategic planning, marketing, finance, and management, tailored to meet the unique needs of each entrepreneur.
Moreover, SCORE hosts workshops, webinars, and online resources covering a wide array of topics crucial for business success in a bilingual environment. These educational initiatives empower entrepreneurs with practical knowledge, tools, and skills essential for navigating the complex landscape of starting and managing a business.
Whether it's a fledgling startup or an established small business, SCORE's contributions extend beyond mere guidance; they inspire confidence, encourage innovation, and pave the way for sustainable growth. By leveraging the wealth of expertise within its network, SCORE remains a cornerstone of support for entrepreneurs, ensuring they have the necessary guidance to turn their visions into thriving enterprises
What is better than one very passionate, forward-thinking entrepreneur working to make a business highly successful? How about two very passionate, forward-thinking entrepreneurs working on your business ownership goals? That is what SCORE offers to all small business owners: mentors who work alongside entrepreneurs to realize their small business ownership dreams.
In 2020 SCORE mentors helped start 45,027 businesses, create 74,535 non-owner new jobs and 119,562 total new jobs.
Mentoring works. Small business owners who receive 3 or more hours of mentoring report higher revenues and increased growth.
- Provide expertise & practical “know-how”
- Help you optimize your business plans
- Troubleshoot new strategies and ideas
- Offer you proven business tools
- Become your trusted small business advisor
- Bilingual mentors are available
- And more
HOW IT WORKS
- Let the Chamber help identify your small business needs and desired support and schedule your free mentoring session with a SCORE mentor. Since SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), our mentoring services are free, regardless of the number of times you visit a mentor.
- You can meet with one or several mentors via email, video, phone or online chat.
- Our mentors are experienced in all aspects and stages of business development, whether you’re thinking of starting a business or growing your existing company.
- You can continue your relationship for 1 or more sessions and for the life of your business at NO COST to you. And reap great awards.
THE WWV CHAMBER'S COMMITTMENT
The Chamber is committed to assisting this community in re-imagining and revitalization by investing in our community to strengthen the area by creating opportunities to assist our businesses in rebounding and sustainable growth.
We have partnered with SCORE to do just that. With this partnership, we are excited to be able to assist all levels of business on an ongoing basis.
All participating in this program have access to the Chamber incubation program as well as the Community Development Fund projects.
For more information on upcoming events email email@example.com
TIPS & TRICKS SEMINAR
Tuesday, March 12
Learn From experts on topics such as types of funding, sources available. preparation required and pitching your ideas. This is a free event and is open to all.
PUGET SOUND WOMEN'S PITCH CONTEST
A program to assist women entrepreneurs and woman-owned businesses in securing funding.
- This is a hands-on event to fine tune your pitch presentation.
- Contestants will have the opportunity to pitch to investors and finalists will be awarded cash prizes.
BE A MENTOR
For more information on becoming a mentor email firstname.lastname@example.org