Layout & Accommodations
The Walla Walla Valley Chamber of Commerce Board Room seats approximately 20. There are outlets for electrical use in the room and there is an area for food and beverage service. Food and beverages are not provided by the Walla Walla Chamber. The room offers a variety of connection options including an HDTV. Additionally, a projector, screen, and conference phone are available for use. Wifi is also available.
Please review the following terms and conditions and complete the rental form. The Board Room is located at 29 East Sumach. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly at 509.525.0850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- Rental agreement must be submitted at least 1 week prior to meeting or event
- Rental available between 8:30 A.M. and 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday only (Renters must be done prior to 5:00 P.M.)
- Walla Walla Valley Chamber meetings and events have scheduling priority
- Rental fee is $100 for the first hour and $50 for each additional hour. $100 deposit is due at time of rental confirmation. Remaining balance due at end of meeting. Fee is non-refundable
- Room has various connectivity options, please inform staff prior to arrival for special needs
- The table configuration may not be changed at any time
- Food and beverages are permitted, but not provided by the Walla Walla Chamber
- Users are required to clean up at the end of rental period, please allow time to do so