The Plan Room
The Plan Room is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., during which time you can examine the plans on file. If more time is needed, plans can be checked out overnight.
Large format printing, scanning, and copying services are available. We also have a state-of-the-art workstation for viewing plans online. For more information contact us at (509) 525-0850
Plan Room Rules:
- You must be a member of the Walla Walla Valley Plan Center to use the Plan Room.
- Plan Room hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, except for holidays.
- Members disseminating information in any format to non-members may be suspended from further use of the Plan Room.
- The location of plans and specs on file will be indicated on the Bin Index in the Plan Room. Addenda received will also be listed on the Bin Index.
- Plans and specs are not to be marked on or defaced in any manner. Any member found guilty of marking on, defacing or removing sections of plans may be suspended from further use of the Plan Room.
- Large format copies can be ordered and often printed the same day with the assistance of the Plan Center personnel. Copy machines are also available to print specs and other miscellaneous information.
- Members whose dues or outstanding invoices for credit are 60 days in arrears may be restricted from charging further services and checking out plans and specs until payment is made in full.
- Plans may be reserved in advance for checkout. See plan check out procedure below.
Plan Check Out Procedure:
- Pick up plans between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Return plans before 12:00 p.m. the following day
- May return in the drop box in the back door after hours
- Warnings will be issued for plans returned after 12:00 p.m.
- First Offense: verbal warning
- Second Offense: suspend check out privileges for one month
- Third Offense: suspend check out privileges for two months
- Plans cannot be checked out the evening prior to bid opening; if bid opening is on Monday, the plans cannot be taken from the Plan Room over the weekend
- Please email or call (509) 525-0850 to cancel your reservation