This position is open from 09/26/2017 - 10/10/2017. Salary: $32,844 - $64,697
Applicants must apply on USAJOBS.
Federal Employees & Veterans:
Open to the public:
- Develop detailed structural, architectural, mechanical and/or electrical contract drawings from basic instructions such as specifications, preliminary drawings, design criteria, and design analyses of engineers.
- Make detail drawings of features which are of common and recurring nature.
- Detail drawings for systems and infrastructure of navigation locks, hydropower facilities, and passage and survivability measures for fish.
- Utilize CAD systems to develop, adapt, and readapt working drawings, charts, and tables provided by engineers.
- Create new files, details, prints at any scale, and manipulate files.
- Create As-Constructed drawings from marked up drawings provided by a contractor upon completion of construction.
- Checks drawings prepared by others, shop drawings, as-builts prepared by contractors, and plans prepared by A/E's for conformance with standards, specifications and like considerations.
- Coordinates individual assignments with technical units assigned the lead on major features of the project.